Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Flashpaq + Sprintbooster

Old 10-18-2012, 03:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flashpaq + Sprintbooster

So I just bought a sprintbooster to help out the laggy throttle response. I also have had flashpaq for about 2 years and finally updated it today, turns out there is a new throttle response setting now. I just flashedd the computer again with the 87 octane tune with the new throttle response setting. The flashpaq does seem to do a pretty good job increasing throttle response. My sprintbooster is being delivered tomorrow, I kind of feel like an idiot buying a sprintbooster before I found out about the response setting on the flashpaq. Anyone ever use a flashpaq with the better response setting with the sprintbooster? I just wanted to get any opinions before I give it a shot tomorrow, if anyone is interested in the results send me a message
Old 10-22-2012, 07:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you have manual or auto trans?

Quick Reply: Flashpaq + Sprintbooster