Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Front Prorock60\dana60 hub service intervals

Old 01-22-2015, 04:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Front Prorock60\dana60 hub service intervals

Hi,

Im looking for some advice\recommendations on prorock60/dana60 hub service intervals. I've had the prorock60 with dynaloc hubs on the Jeep since April2013. In 2013 I wheeled it about a half dozen times or so in some mud,some water. In 2014 I wheeled it a couple times,once with a bunch of water crossings,water holes,some mud. This is also my daily driver and Ive put about 30,000kms on it since the new axles were installed without any hub service but everything else has been serviced. I jacked up the front end today to check for hub\bearing play and the pass front has no lateral movement and the driver front has about 1mm of movement if even that and may have been sqeaking a bit but dont know for sure. Could have been front driveshaft.

Im pretty sure im due,if not overdue for a hub service but am wondering what others with manual hubs are doing for service intervals on the hubs? Every 6months?Once a year? Certain amount of miles/kms? After certain number of times being in mud/water? When wheel\hub develops lateral play\movement?

Thanks

Quick Reply: Front Prorock60\dana60 hub service intervals