Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Front Shock Relocation... Nemesis vs Rough Country?

Old 02-24-2014, 10:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ronin2120
I have the Nemesis lower shock mounts and the only issue I ran into was rubbing the remote reservoir on my shocks before I hit full turn. To be honest I didn't see any real benefits after installing these.
How could you not have a benefit...without them you would definitely be contacting the frame at full droop...these seem like a great solution to me
Old 02-25-2014, 12:44 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I never had an issue with hitting my frame at full droop but then this wasn't a regular occurance. On the other hand rubbing the resi became a daily issue that caused a problem with the line going from the resi to the shock body causing it to leak. Not blaming the mount on this, just want to point out that modifying parts here will change something there.
Old 02-25-2014, 06:18 AM
JK Super Freak

I never had an issue with hitting my frame at full droop but then this wasn't a regular occurance. On the other hand rubbing the resi became a daily issue that caused a problem with the line going from the resi to the shock body causing it to leak. Not blaming the mount on this, just want to point out that modifying parts here will change something there.
do you want to sell the relocation mounts?
Old 02-25-2014, 08:45 AM
JK Super Freak

I'd sell them to you but I'm currently deployed and won't be around my Jeep till later this summer.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:37 AM
JK Super Freak

I'd sell them to you but I'm currently deployed and won't be around my Jeep till later this summer.
Dammit...thanks man....if I could wait I would but I just ordered a pair from Nemesis

Last edited by jeeperjkjeeper; 02-25-2014 at 10:05 AM.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:36 AM
JK Super Freak

No worries man good luck!

Quick Reply: Front Shock Relocation... Nemesis vs Rough Country?