Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Full traction 3" lift users I need help with these questions

Old 10-04-2007, 12:50 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by CarFanatic
MY FT Rides REAL ROUGH. You can tell how much stiffer the Shocks are over stocker. I can compress the stockers with ease. The FT's are very hard to compress. I also have the HD springs, I ordered then because I want to put a wench and aftermarket bumper up front. I'm used to riding in rough suspensions so it wasn't real bother some, but it definatly does not ride like it did. IT was a nice ride before. I can say it articulates very smoothly.
LOL!! Try driving a Rubicon. Unlike the X and Sahara model JK which have 'low' pressure gas charged shocks, the Rubicons come with 'high' pressure gas charged shocks and they have a very firm ride. Now, while the M-Force shocks are noticably firmer than an X or Sahara shock, I personally think the ride they offer is softer than a Rubicon factory shock. But hey, that's just me
Old 10-04-2007, 01:03 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if thats normal then I'm fine with it. Coming from driving high sprung race cars, its not to bad to me.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:34 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any more answers?

Quick Reply: Full traction 3" lift users I need help with these questions