Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Getting a Lift and tires

Old 01-31-2013, 02:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since reading what everyone has to say and looking at 3" kits and 2.5" kits, watching Youtube videos and various other Google returns I have decided on the Teraflex 2.5". I thought the bigger the lift the better and assumed that with a 4" lift no drive line modifications would need to be made. I now am more educated and have a better understanding. Thank you all for your advice.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:57 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift

I just got done turning the wrenches on a Full Traction 3 in lift and 35 in duratracs the 3 in was a ton of lift it took me a me a few extra hours but was doable as a DIY project. I would get the north ridge bolt kit and replace the stock ones as my Jeep had 1000 miles on it and stock bolts already started chewing on the metal sleeves

Quick Reply: Getting a Lift and tires