Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Goodyear Duratrac - Nationwide Backorder

Old 08-13-2012, 09:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Goodyear Duratrac - Nationwide Backorder

I was all set on these tires. May still just wait it out. For the price, $269, for 315x75xR16, it was a great choice.

Any other suggestions?
Old 08-13-2012, 09:30 AM
JK Newbie

Try Kelly Safari TSR's, made by goodyear and they basically have the same tread pattern
Old 08-13-2012, 03:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

After all day searching and looking for the right price between wheels, tires, shipping, installation ,vs local sales, I found Goodyear Duratracs with Procomp wheels for the price I was looking for. End of the month is when they expect the tires to be in stock.

Anyone have any luck with tirepackage.com?
Old 08-14-2012, 06:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I walked into 3 Gy service centers. 2 said they couldnt help me. The 3rd I gave the guy $10 and he found 5 within a week. 1 was in CT and the other 4 were in AL. THis was 2 months ago. Mine are for 18in rims. I would imagine 17 inch ones would be easier to find. But then again who knows.

Quick Reply: Goodyear Duratrac - Nationwide Backorder