Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Goodyear Wrangler MT/R Kevlar 285/70/R17 on stock JK 17's?

Old 10-12-2012, 07:29 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Delux2769
I think you mean you are going to get the TeraFlez 2.5" Spacer lift... Not a 2.5" Body Lift.

Also, get a set of 1.5" wheel spacers. Rough Country has a great set of 4 for $118 shipped to your door.

You should be set then.

Appreciate the information. I'll run the 1.5" wheel spacers until I can get the money up to get some lift on it.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:14 AM
JK Newbie

Put on the 1.5" SpiderTrax spacers and a 2.5" Teraflex BB kit... perfect setup for a daily driver (For now at least haha)
Old 12-13-2012, 07:27 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JKblackblack
Put on the 1.5" SpiderTrax spacers and a 2.5" Teraflex BB kit... perfect setup for a daily driver (For now at least haha)
Need some pictures!
Old 12-13-2012, 03:15 PM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Delux2769

Not many people use Body Lifts, just because the problems associated with going overboard (like everything). After 1", Manuals need an adapter so they don't pop out of 2,4,&6 gears in cold weather. Rough Country sells their adapter and it has pretty good reviews.

If you keep the BL under 2" you'll be in the clear.

Many people also don't like BL because they say it puts your center of gravity higher. Doesn't all lifts do that though? Lol.
What's funny is that body lifts keep the c.g. lower as the engine, frame and drive train are still at the same height.

I'm going with a 1" body lift to complement my teraflex leveling kit. Should look perfect. Won't even notice the bl other than in the height of the fender

Quick Reply: Goodyear Wrangler MT/R Kevlar 285/70/R17 on stock JK 17's?