Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Have you installed a PSC?

Old 06-22-2018, 12:26 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The LS is so far away. I was at the shop today getting my 1000 mile check up and oil changed in my pumpkins. I had the opportunity to look at the PSC and hold it in my hand. The steering pump must weigh 30 pounds or more. The whole set up is huge. I don't agree that I all I am paying for is the name. When I look at WTO an PSC online, the entire set up of PSC looks way better built. However, WTO i can afford to do now. It think this is a case of, you get what you pay for. If I wait until I can afford PSC, I don't think I will ever have to replace anything. IDK, I still have time to look. Lots of time.
Old 06-22-2018, 12:35 PM
JK Freak

I have tried five times to update my profile. Apparently I am too stupid to figure it out.
Old 06-22-2018, 12:35 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

Well, I don't think you're going to find anyone that says the PSC is no good.....cuz it is indeed nice. I think the argument is, is it overkill? Many, many achieve the same results without spending as much. If you really want the PSC, and can wait and save a bit more......I think you'll be surprised what you can do without hydro still. I've been on 37s for a few years, and I wheel pretty hard. Has there ever been a time my wheels been locked in a position I didn't want....yes, once or twice, but it's not very often. If you're smart about things you'll be just fine. Just don't go get to thinking that since you have 37s you have to have hydro or you'll be screwed. You have time......if you really like the PSC, just wait for it.
Old 06-22-2018, 12:51 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by resharp001
Well, I don't think you're going to find anyone that says the PSC is no good.....cuz it is indeed nice. I think the argument is, is it overkill? Many, many achieve the same results without spending as much. If you really want the PSC, and can wait and save a bit more......I think you'll be surprised what you can do without hydro still. I've been on 37s for a few years, and I wheel pretty hard. Has there ever been a time my wheels been locked in a position I didn't want....yes, once or twice, but it's not very often. If you're smart about things you'll be just fine. Just don't go get to thinking that since you have 37s you have to have hydro or you'll be screwed. You have time......if you really like the PSC, just wait for it.
Yeah, I can wait. I figured I would burn up my stock box and then i will know what I really need. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Have you installed a PSC?