Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

How long did it take for you to get your 4" lift?

Old 07-06-2007, 02:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How long did it take for you to get your 4" lift?

I ordered my 4" superlift about 2 weeks ago from 4wd.com. They told me today that it is not gonna come in know until August. WTF!! They are waiting on the springs. Doesn't this kit already come as a kit or are they putting this together as they go. Were did you guys get yours and was it much of a wait?

Also ordered a Fab Four rear bumper with tire carrier, which is real nice. Tera Flex front bumper and they have no idea when that is coming. How can companies put stuff out on the market and not have it available. Ford I know for a fact gave all there after market companies a 2005 mustang so that when the car came out, the accessories were out at the same time. this is bull@*$^.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:43 PM
JK Newbie

Anyone?:sad:
Old 07-06-2007, 04:46 PM
JK Newbie

i was told 3 days, its now going on 3 weeks. and i have my 37,s on.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just a suggestion for the future but use our sponsors when you can. 4wheelparts is not a sponsor...hint, hint. There is a reason for that.

I speak from experience, now I will always purchase through David or Jason.

Last edited by Milkman; 07-06-2007 at 06:01 PM.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:33 PM
JK Super Freak

I'm new here. Who are some our sponsors?
Old 07-06-2007, 06:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/please-support-our-sponsors-713/

There is a sponsors forum down under the billboard....
Old 07-06-2007, 06:05 PM
JK Newbie

Not to sound rude but, I said 4wd.com. That is 4 Wheel Drive and yes they are sponsors. thats why I ordered thru them.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by House of Doom
Not to sound rude but, I said 4wd.com. That is 4 Wheel Drive and yes they are sponsors. thats why I ordered thru them.
GOOD CALL. sorry had to say it
Old 07-07-2007, 07:45 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Milkman
Just a suggestion for the future but use our sponsors when you can. 4wheelparts is not a sponsor...hint, hint. There is a reason for that.

I speak from experience, now I will always purchase through David or Jason.
But 4WD Hardware is a sponser, which is where he ordered his parts from.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Superlift=super slow

Originally Posted by House of Doom
I ordered my 4" superlift about 2 weeks ago from 4wd.com. They told me today that it is not gonna come in know until August. WTF!! They are waiting on the springs. Doesn't this kit already come as a kit or are they putting this together as they go. Were did you guys get yours and was it much of a wait?

Also ordered a Fab Four rear bumper with tire carrier, which is real nice. Tera Flex front bumper and they have no idea when that is coming. How can companies put stuff out on the market and not have it available. Ford I know for a fact gave all there after market companies a 2005 mustang so that when the car came out, the accessories were out at the same time. this is bull@*$^.
I ordered my 4" Superlift from "Quad" and it took about 4 weeks due to back order status. When I got the boxes they looked like they had been dropped from an airplane. I was also missing the tie wraps and some misc little things- When I called Superlift to ask for the items I was missing ''mike" who took my call seemed to care less, and I still have not received them yet 2 weeks now. The lift is fine , the customer service and packaging is horrible. My .02

Quick Reply: How long did it take for you to get your 4" lift?