Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

How long did it take for you to get your 4" lift?

Old 07-07-2007, 10:07 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys for the info, guess I'll just sit and wait. AZjeep thanks for the heads up too.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Greetings all,noob here, but I`ll put in my .02. I ordered a bestop front bumper & a pure jeep rear w/carrier.Rear is back ordered 'till mid July even though I was told July sixth.The front bumper shipped this week,but when it arrived,it was for a TJ!No idea when this mess will get cleared up.They sure didn`t mind taking my $1600+!!!
Old 07-07-2007, 10:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

crux, they can take your payment because they forward the order directly to the manufaturer warehouse. at that point its a hand off and they dont really care about you or your order. seems illeagal but its not.
Old 07-08-2007, 08:20 AM
JK Newbie

I ordered the teraflex 4 inch kit from quadratec. It got here in about 10 days, but was missing a few parts.... I called them and they overnighted the parts though so I was pretty satisfied

Quick Reply: How long did it take for you to get your 4" lift?