Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

How are the synergy long arms?

Old 11-30-2013, 06:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default How are the synergy long arms?

So I just bought a fox ats stabilizier, synergy track bar, synergy steering kit, and synergy tie rod...next purchase is going to be Evo plush ride coils and then its time to upgrade my lift to a long arm (almost all of this is being done with on road performance and handling as my number 1 priority)...with that said my plan has always been to get the Evo or Teraflex long arm upgrade kit (right now leaning towards the Evo because of all the teraflex bushings problems)...But I know synergy has a long arm upgrade kit too and I was wondering if anyone knows how they are, The original 4" lift that is in it is a superlift and its terrible so I am upgrading piece by piece, trying to stay as similar I can with brands and design which is what made me think about the synergy long arms since I'm buying all of the synergy steering parts, any input would be much appreciated

Quick Reply: How are the synergy long arms?