Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Husky Cargo Liners

Old 11-25-2006, 06:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Husky Cargo Liners

I just got a response from Husky last night regarding the availability of Cargo Liners for the Unlimited JK. This is what I got;

Tom,

We are shipping on the front liners for the Wrangler/Wrangler Unlimted (they share a common front floor pan)...These are our parts #3052x. We have the cargo liner tooling in house and will be shipping on it next week (probably by Wednesday). The cargo liner for the Wrangler Unilimited will be part #2053x. Try Premier Motoring at www.premiermotoring.com to get the parts. You will likely have to call them at 888-827-7110 as I cannot find the part numbers on the web site yet. We drop ship direct for them so in reality you are getting the parts straight from us.

Thanks for your interest and thanks for using Husky Liners!

Steve Bower
Winfield Consumer Products/Husky Liners

I'll be ordering one soon, will let you know on the cost, and the quality once it arrives.

Tom
Bryson City, NC
Old 11-26-2006, 08:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SpudRacer
I just got a response from Husky last night regarding the availability of Cargo Liners for the Unlimited JK. This is what I got;

Tom,

We are shipping on the front liners for the Wrangler/Wrangler Unlimted (they share a common front floor pan)...These are our parts #3052x. We have the cargo liner tooling in house and will be shipping on it next week (probably by Wednesday). The cargo liner for the Wrangler Unilimited will be part #2053x. Try Premier Motoring at www.premiermotoring.com to get the parts. You will likely have to call them at 888-827-7110 as I cannot find the part numbers on the web site yet. We drop ship direct for them so in reality you are getting the parts straight from us.

Thanks for your interest and thanks for using Husky Liners!

Steve Bower
Winfield Consumer Products/Husky Liners

I'll be ordering one soon, will let you know on the cost, and the quality once it arrives.

Tom
Bryson City, NC
I ordered from them last week and if I remember correctly the cargo liner was going to be $79.99 and the front liners cost me $69.99 shipped. I only ordered the fronts and they fit perfect.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:18 AM
JK Newbie

Husyy liners are the way to go. We had them in the '03 and have them in the Commander. They hold quite a lot; easy to clean too.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

I called today to try and order one. They said they are not yet available for shipment, but "should be by the end of the week. Would you like to order one?" I told her thanks, but no thanks. I'll call back on Friday and see if they are available then.

Tom
Bryson City, NC
Old 11-30-2006, 09:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

I called again today, they are now shipping the cargo liners. Cost is $89.99 via Fed Ex.

Tom
Bryson City, NC
Old 11-30-2006, 03:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

hey, I dont want to be the bearer of bad news but......quadratec has them for 59.00 and 4wheelparts will match that and give you free shipping.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Bummer! I called them to try and cancel the order. She was able to cancel it. Whew, thanks for the heads up on the cheaper price. I gues I owe you $30?!?!

Tom
Bryson City, NC
Old 12-01-2006, 08:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ordered my Husky front set from Quadtech ~5wk ago. listed as availble on website, but found out not shipping unilt last week. arrived yesterday, and fit is perfect
Old 12-01-2006, 09:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Went to 4wheelparts web site, they are asking $103 for the cargo liner?!?! Are they nuts? I called them for price matching to Quadratec's web site, and gave them the part number from the Quadratec web site (which I know is not the Husky part number). He states it's an invalid part number... then silence. I said, "So you're not going to match their price?" He replied he can't match a price without knowing the part number despite knowing I wanted a cargo liner for a 07' JK unlimited. I then told him I would just order it through Quadratec whereby he promptly hung up on me. I don't think I'll be back to their web site again. There are too many other vendors out there who are much more helpful and respectful than that!!

Tom
Bryson CIty, NC
Old 12-01-2006, 10:14 AM
JK Newbie

I'm not going to bad mouth them, but welcome to the world of "getting it" from 4wheelparts. Search any of the Jeep and Truck forums and there are stories upon stories of people having major issues with them. I know one person ordered 5 tires from them and they only shipped out 4 but said they shipped 5, he never got the 5th tire - ever! Another guy was charged for a lift that they were going to put on and then when it came down to installing it, tacked on a whole bunch of other charges - never got refunded. The list goes on and on, from just plain out crappy customer service, to mis-charges, and lack of returns/refunds. I would never deal with them...

Quick Reply: Husky Cargo Liners