Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hutchinson beadlocks

Old 02-08-2013, 05:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hutchinson beadlocks

I might be getting a set of the Hutchinson beadlocks the moab looking ones. What were they thinking making such a nice looking beadlock wheel with 6" backspacing? I will be running 37/12.50/17 with 1.5" wheel spacers. Does anyone have experience with these wheels? Pictures would help also.
Thanks
Old 02-08-2013, 05:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think they made those wheels specifically for Mopar which would explain the back spacing. They do make the 5 spoke Rock Monster with 4.63'' back spacing.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigSteve
I think they made those wheels specifically for Mopar which would explain the back spacing. They do make the 5 spoke Rock Monster with 4.63'' back spacing.
Been looking everywhere and not a lot of info on these wheels. Im trading them for some parts I have

Quick Reply: Hutchinson beadlocks