Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

I have $1000.00 to spend- which bumper/rearbumper/krawlers? Durable/light/comb?

Old 05-21-2012, 09:23 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have $1000.00 to spend- which bumper/rearbumper/krawlers? Durable/light/comb?

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR FUTURE thoughts. Title says it- I have $1000 to spend. I know, its nothing and its somthing, all wrapped into an obvious debacle of "what to do, what to do." Operatively I would like a bumper/tirecar/rearbump/side step/rockrawlers to match. But, 1000 won't do that. Maybe front, rear, and sides? I do like an aggressive look. I like the stinger concept (not sure whether the parking garage's security gate will... I do not rock crawl, so I don't need a killer heavy duty bumper set up. Don't want crap crap either. I have a white ruby, 09, unlimi, 3'lift, 35' MT atz, and 17' MT Black MT'II. Besides that, the bit@#$ is stock. Thanks again for suggessions. I'll be looking and taking all of them seriously AND I'll be buying w/in the next week. Olympic? Boa?
Old 05-21-2012, 10:11 AM
JK Freak

Go to ACE Engineering, you'll be close to $1000 and could end up with a front bumper and a rear bumper with tire carrier. Probably the route I take anyhow.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by flatattack
Go to ACE Engineering, you'll be close to $1000 and could end up with a front bumper and a rear bumper with tire carrier. Probably the route I take anyhow.
+1 for Ace! Great looking stuff!
Old 05-21-2012, 03:43 PM
JK Newbie

Default Ace rear bumper / tire carrier

Originally Posted by MallCrawl
+1 for Ace! Great looking stuff!
Looked at AEV, Expedition One, and a lot of others. Decided to go with ACE for build quality and price after looking for well over a year.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:02 AM
JK Newbie

looking at ACE now... Intereseting. got a price for olympic front bumper, and smitty rails and rear bumper.... with instal at about 1300...
Old 05-22-2012, 10:42 AM
JK Newbie

Check out my pictures. I am running the Smittybilt SRC Rockers with a Smittybilt Stinger Front bumper. The two of those will run you $700. Also have a Smittybilt SRC-8 Winch which is $300. Heres your $1000.

Quick Reply: I have $1000.00 to spend- which bumper/rearbumper/krawlers? Durable/light/comb?