Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Jeep wont shift

Old 01-26-2014, 06:22 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep wont shift

Hey guys, just got her lifted and some new 35s on and little concerned with some things. Every time a accelerate my jk seems to wait till like 3,500 rpm to shift. When I put my foot into it this happens, as you'd expect but now it does it almost every time I accelerate even when I'm very gentle with the throttle. I have an automatic and I've been trying to decide if if should get the Superchips Flashcal or Flashpaq not sure if either of these would help. If anyone else has this problem or knows the solution please help.
Old 01-26-2014, 06:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont have an auto, but I'm pretty sure the super chips will fix your shift points from what I've read.
Old 01-26-2014, 07:03 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Flashcal or the aev procal. You just need to reprogram your computer for the 35's.

Quick Reply: Jeep wont shift