Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

JK Rollbar Diameter for Powertank

Old 03-18-2008, 02:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK Rollbar Diameter for Powertank

Hey guys:

I'm looking into buying a Powertank system. The system will use brakets to hold the tank onto the rollbar. Anyone know what the "actual" diameter is...?
Old 06-06-2008, 10:18 PM
JK Newbie

Order the TJ brackets, models ABC-2465 (black) or ABC2365 (red) and they work perfect. If you want to see mounted pictures on my 2-door, let me know. To mount them I just had to cut the bottom 6 or so inches of foam off and then mounted them around the black fabric rollbar cover.

I originally got the powertank and had it in the trunk but after one day wheeling realized you just have to bolt that tank down if you are doing serious rock crawling.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks Tahoe Jeeper. I got a hell of a deal on ebay for the 10# system, minus the brackets. Your're right, these things need to be well mounted... I learned this during a recent trip to the dunes!

But this thing is great, isn't it??!!!

Quick Reply: JK Rollbar Diameter for Powertank