Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Just bought clear signal and marker lights, any advise on install?

Old 03-17-2010, 10:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OFCRyan
First off, I really hate people that just want to post, to post. If you don't have anything good to say.......
or better yet when people automatically/quickly jump to post without really looking...i'm guessing you're in law enforcement by your screen name and by the few hints you mention...lol

glad your install went smoothly.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well I can say that people who have given advice, thanks for the help. As far as being fast to jump to conclusions, maybe if you researched the laws it might help. In my opinion, stubby bumpers are a little more dangerous than clear markers and signals. But I don't post on their install threads about how dangerous that could be or how they should check their local laws. I'm not "hatin", just stating the facts that I'm aware of and to the best of my knowledge they are correct. If it was illegal I would have no problem taking the lights off and returning to stock.

Last edited by OFCRyan; 03-21-2010 at 02:34 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the advise and sorry about your ACL. I did have help and that's what you need for the markers. I couldn't imagine how long it would take solo. I also did the install on my brothers jeep. It looks great and took a little longer cause his push pins were far harder to pop than mine. What kind of inserts did you get and do you like them? I was thinking of the same idea but now sure how it would look

Quick Reply: Just bought clear signal and marker lights, any advise on install?