Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kargo Master 5035-1 Basket Options

Old 03-31-2016, 06:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kargo Master 5035-1 Basket Options

Is anyone running the Kargo Master rack and purchased a different manufacturer's cage/basket? I am trying to stick with KM because I can purchase through Amazon (have gift cards) and the Barricade requires drilling if you have a factory rear bumper. I really want a basket/cage that is >39" wide and close to 50-60" long. I found a Rola Vortex which is close but I'm going to have to fabricate a way to mount it to the existing cross bars on the KM (trying to reduce overall height of the basket).
Old 05-07-2016, 06:29 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kargo Master Congo Cage

FYI

Both the 1.625" Congo Cage and 2" Congo Pro will easily adapt to any other manufacturers basket or platform rack.
Kargo Master sell clamps and mounts to get about any job done. Both these racks are what we consider base racks, a tubular support structure that is the best foundation for most any custom configuration. The spreader bars on the Pro are adjustable in width where as the 50351 is set at 34"

Quick Reply: Kargo Master 5035-1 Basket Options