Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

King Suspension....

Old 09-08-2007, 01:09 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default King Suspension....

HI, i was wondering if its possible to run King suspension without a heck of a lot of fab work..

and also, im looking into a lift kit, was wondering what would be best suspension/lift size for a daily driver/ desert driving not much rock krawling, so a suspension more fit to "off road".
Old 09-08-2007, 07:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

I believe King only makes shocks and coilovers, not lift kits. If you want to run king you could buy another manufacturer's kit then swap in king shocks.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:21 PM
JK Newbie

Sorry if i wrote it all confusing, what i was getting at was i was gonna buy a lift kit, then try to put in king suspension. i know they don't make lift kits. sorry for not making that clear..

does anyone know if u can put there suspension in, with out a crap load of fab work?
Old 09-10-2007, 05:28 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by xiknivesix
Sorry if i wrote it all confusing, what i was getting at was i was gonna buy a lift kit, then try to put in king suspension. i know they don't make lift kits. sorry for not making that clear..

does anyone know if u can put there suspension in, with out a crap load of fab work?
What everyone else is saying, is that you can put King shocks or coilovers on your JK, but thay DO NOT make a suspension for it so no, you can not do it because it is not produced.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:39 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by xiknivesix

By suspension do you mean shocks or coilovers? They might have a shock body that will work for the JK with a little work, but to swap in coilovers would require alot of fabbing.

Quick Reply: King Suspension....