Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

leveling kit/chrysler warranty issues?

Old 12-02-2011, 03:32 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default leveling kit/chrysler warranty issues?

I'm thinking about getting the teraflex leveling kit. I've read about the install problems people have had, but I can't find any info on people having issues with chrysler over them.

Anybody run into warranty issues at the dealer? Any dealerships make any comments about your install?

Thanks!
Old 12-03-2011, 04:42 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone?

No one has had any issues?
Old 12-03-2011, 05:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I contacted by local Jeep dealer before installing mine. Their lead tech told me there wouldn't be any warranty issue if installed by them. However, they wanted $600+ to install the $130 Teraflex leveling kit. When I asked if there would be any warranty issues if I installed it myself, I never got a reply.

I said screw it and installed it myself.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It all depends on the stealership you end up with. Each one is different. I have had all kinds of the responses of hell no, sure we'll do it, no until they see it's a mopar kit on mine, and it all comes down to how ya fight them on it. I do tend to stick with the places that don't give me any trouble though. It's just easier. So I'd say call around and get some local answers.

Quick Reply: leveling kit/chrysler warranty issues?