Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Lift Kit Advise

Old 03-14-2013, 07:38 AM
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Welcome to the JK community.

Thinking ahead for you at this point is the best thing you can do! There are so many products out there with wide ranges of price, options, quality etc. it is not even funny. Even within our own brand of Rock Krawler Suspension, if we knew what your thoughts were down the road, we could direct you better for sure!

If you want to go talk JK with us, feel free to give us a shout!

RK
Old 03-15-2013, 05:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok well I have rethought my plans in this Jeep. Forget the 37's etc. in the future I will do that after I get out of school and upgrade Jeeps. So now I really just want a lift that's is mainly going to be a daily driver offroad every once and a while. Thinking about 4in. Zone. Any opinions?
Old 03-15-2013, 07:03 PM
JK Junkie

4" is a lot for even 35's. at that hight you better be thinking driveshafts/control arms/track bars/high steer/ETC.

Keep it simple.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CTomlin19
Ok well I have rethought my plans in this Jeep. Forget the 37's etc. in the future I will do that after I get out of school and upgrade Jeeps. So now I really just want a lift that's is mainly going to be a daily driver offroad every once and a while. Thinking about 4in. Zone. Any opinions?
get ---> JK 2.5 Flex System and call it a day ( with some bilstein 5100's all 'round ) 4 doors get 3" lift front and 2" rear
Old 03-15-2013, 08:12 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by VancouverRubi
get ---> JK 2.5 Flex System and call it a day ( with some bilstein 5100's all 'round ) 4 doors get 3" lift front and 2" rear
+1 on that!!!!

Quick Reply: Lift Kit Advise