Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

lift kit question?

Old 03-19-2011, 08:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy lift kit question?

I have read alot about all the lift kits you guys run and i think i have almost decided to go with the ft 3" eco lift and would like to know before i buy it how has it held up my jeep is mainly a daily driver n will only see.light off roading and i dont know alot about lift kits. So for you guys that are running this kit or have ran it how is the quality also i wanted to know if i can run the kit with my stock.shocks.until i can save up for shocks i it. Will only be on the road until i get shocks n wheels.n tires . Is there any clearance.issues with clearance running 35/12.50 tires other than trimming the pinch seem?
Old 03-19-2011, 12:32 PM
JK Newbie

Bump.......
Old 03-21-2011, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

I dont know how thoroughly you searched the forum's but so far I haven't seen anything that I recall as far as any of the big manufactures having any durability issues. With suspensions it comes down pretty much to budget, use and personal preference. Everything I read says that FT makes a quality product. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Quick Reply: lift kit question?