Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lift Kits

Old 12-07-2006, 08:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift Kits

I guess the thing i am really mixed up on is who has a good lift that will not give me problems in the future..........

Problem One: THE WAIT! Do I want something that is made in China or the USA- I would like to know which ones are USA made...

Problem Two: Is one type of metal better then another...I am not an engineer but I see the people saying that there lift is better becouse it has something that can with stand a atomic bomb (JK)

Problem Three: Loyalty or who pays for the ads?? I know there is much more then TerraFlex or that Cal Mini outfit (ProTraction) What about Superlift or Rubicon Express???

Problem Four: Why is every one saying that the extreme lifts are out (Mail Order cats) but when you call it is a waiting game......

Just looking for advice on a lift that I can get onm my JK!!
Old 12-07-2006, 08:45 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

THE WAIT! Do I want something that is made in China or the USA- I would like to know which ones are USA made
I know FULL-TRACTION IS MADE IN THE USA.

Problem Two: Is one type of metal better then another...I am not an engineer but I see the people saying that there lift is better becouse it has something that can with stand a atomic bomb (JK)
Dom or Chromoly is the best IMHO for a lift kit. I doubt anybody is using Chromoly though becuase of the price.

Problem Three: Loyalty or who pays for the ads?? I know there is much more then TerraFlex or that Cal Mini outfit (ProTraction) What about Superlift or Rubicon Express???
The lift kits that I know are shipping right now is only Full-Traction and skyjacker. RE will be more towards the first of the year and not sure when on tera.

Problem Four: Why is every one saying that the extreme lifts are out (Mail Order cats) but when you call it is a waiting game......
Not sure who you are calling out here but we have shipped alot of 3" kits and all of the remaining backorders should be shipped by friday.

Last edited by Northridge4x4; 12-07-2006 at 08:49 AM.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanx for the info....i you have been very helpful in the past on lift qustions over the phone. i hate to spill the can of worms but have called 2 of the named manuf' and they had no idea when the lifts would be out of production....i am refering mostly to the 4 inch kits.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:39 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I did not realize you were asking about 4" sorry. I am also not sure when 4" wil be shiping.
Old 12-07-2006, 02:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Most 4" lifts are scheduled to ship after the new year.

Quick Reply: Lift Kits