Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Lift Newbie. Can anyone help me with recommendations

Old 03-07-2008, 09:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One more thing. Any of you guys buy the rear trackbar bracket that TF sells to make sure the axle is centered or do I not really need it?
Old 03-08-2008, 07:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by davefollower
One more thing. Any of you guys buy the rear trackbar bracket that TF sells to make sure the axle is centered or do I not really need it?
I have the Rough Country 2.5" BB with shocks and installed the BDS rear track bar bracket. My rear was about 3/4" to the passenger side after the lift and the BDS bracket put it back to center. I didn't notice any handling issues I just needed the bracket to appease my inner perfectionist. I haven't laid hands on the TF bracket but I can tell you the BDS is VERY stout. The difference in price wasn't enough to sway me away from the BDS.

BDS $60
TF $33

Quick Reply: Lift Newbie. Can anyone help me with recommendations