Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Lifted 2dr w/Driveline vibes?

Old 02-12-2008, 03:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guy's, I thought I would add to this thread, I put a Black Diamond 2" BB (same as superlift)on my 08 and it too said to discard the rubber isolaters. The spacers are the thickness of the stock isolater +2"" @ each end. The spacer is formed to accept the spring the same as the stock one is. I don't drive much on the highway but have not noticed any weird vibrations. I do have a much stiffer ride and can feel any little imperfection in the road due to the Trxus MT's being load range E. That being said if the road is smooth the ride is smooth.just my .02.

Wheelerbob
Old 02-12-2008, 08:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just to let you know i have the skyjacker 2" BB and the kit told me to keep the stock rubber isolators. i have not had any problems and it barely changed the ride quality of my JK.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

All of this talk of trouble with lifts over 2 inches is what scared me into the 1.75 BB. I have a 2 dr X and no problems yet. The pinion angle looks fair too.

Still..... I'm paying attention!

Quick Reply: Lifted 2dr w/Driveline vibes?