Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lights on EVO 1/4 Pounder??

Old 01-05-2013, 12:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lights on EVO 1/4 Pounder??

Ok so as the title says I am trying to figure out the best way to mount my fogs on my new evo bumper. I dont have the stinger, so I do have some options.From what I see, the two options are to either drill hole on either side of the winch, or buy the EVO light mount which bolts in above the fairland in front of the winch. Does anyone have pictures of either of these, I would love to see them.
My reasoning for struggling with the decision is that I don't want to be drilling out my brand new bumper(hasn't even come in yet), so I was thinking of the fairland mount, but I do think that the lights on the sides will look better. What do you think... all opinions welcome?
Thanks
Old 01-05-2013, 02:34 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i faced the same problem , i drilled two holes. worked out nice, then on my latest rig i went with a bracket i made for the led bar. both looked good.

Last edited by blockrockin; 01-05-2013 at 02:36 PM.

Quick Reply: Lights on EVO 1/4 Pounder??