Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking to Sell Jeep - Need Price Opinion

Old 07-10-2014, 05:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Andrew5000
I'm a salesman, I think you can get close to what you want. Unless your pressed for money then take what you need. First clean it well, make it smell good, and if someone comes to look at it be honest and confident. You will do fine! Good luck. Doesn't hurt to print out comparable jeeps without mods at stealerships to show them what a great buy it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-10-2014, 09:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

also check the other number, what a dealer would give you for it for trade in if you shipped it and all that, make that or slightly higher then that your bottom dollar number, when you post the sell sign put 22k or w/e starting price with a best offer option on it, everyone will haggle, if they just offer like 15k and wont go up, well f*** them. as said, the minimal mods wont help, you wont get that money back, just enjoyment from using them, if it was heavily built up for off roading and you found an off roader that would appreciate that, you might get some more for it, but this isnt that sort of deal.

at the end of the day youll want to now what price makes you happy, and youll want to find a buyer happy to pay it, that way everyones happy with it, gl in SD and with your new jeep when ya get it, jeeps are awesome!
Old 07-11-2014, 05:20 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Also, if you trade it in, you will only have to pay sales tax on the difference between the old and new. In that price point, that could be a huge savings.

Quick Reply: Looking to Sell Jeep - Need Price Opinion