Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Which AT?? Made in the USA (sold at Discount Tire)

Old 07-07-2009, 07:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For anyone who wants to know...

Durhamtowm Off Road Park GA.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:06 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Scooter Scott

Mine work amazing in the mud. I haven't had any troubles at all and the tires seem to clean themselves very well!
Dude, Thats awesome... Exactly the response I'm lookin for!

Who many miles do you have on yours?
Old 07-08-2009, 05:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great.... Now I want Duratracs... Anyone want to buy my Mud Kings with 7k miles on them???????? Just tired of not being able to hear anything outta my crappy X radio...
Old 07-08-2009, 06:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default So here's a question.....

I too love the look of the Duratrac and want to use them on my stock 18" Sahara wheels.....that said, most of the Duratracs in the 18" size (except for a 35") are E class load rated......which is alot of tire. Many of the 17s and 16s are D rated.

So, hows the ride quality and what PSI are you guys running that are riding on the E rated tires?
Old 07-08-2009, 12:19 PM
JK Freak

I love mine. Have had them on for about 5000 miles. They ride good for D range and are almost silent. I Have taken them thru some nasty mud back on the farm in Iowa and they worked great. This is the only mud picture I have but I like it

Old 07-08-2009, 12:21 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Scooter Scott

Mine work amazing in the mud. I haven't had any troubles at all and the tires seem to clean themselves very well!
That was a great time! 1/4 inch deeper and you would have been bailing out the back on that one!
Old 07-08-2009, 05:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

everyone seems to have jumped on the duratrac bandwagon, but I wanna throw in a nomination for the g/y silent armors. I have them on my 4Runner and love them. quiet tire, easy to balance, and they've got an 50,000 mile warranty. if you rarely go offroad like you said, and really don't need a very aggressive tire, I would take a look at the silent armors.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JeepDawg
I too love the look of the Duratrac and want to use them on my stock 18" Sahara wheels.....that said, most of the Duratracs in the 18" size (except for a 35") are E class load rated......which is alot of tire. Many of the 17s and 16s are D rated.

So, hows the ride quality and what PSI are you guys running that are riding on the E rated tires?
Any E rated owners that can comment?

Quick Reply: Which AT?? Made in the USA (sold at Discount Tire)