Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Making progress...

Old 10-04-2007, 10:14 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Making progress...

Here it is the day I bought it...

here it is a week later...

this included an air-raid throttle body & cai, the 4" skyjacker lift, 35x12.5x17 bfg mt's on 17x9 pro-comps and an aftermarket kenwood cd/mp3/dvd/navigation stereo system w/aftermarket speakers & amp's...

Well, since May, I've been collecting other goodies in my garage and waiting to do some more adders... And, last night, I received a large shipment of goodies from the boys in the big brown trucks...

Hopefully, over the next couple of weeks, I'll be installing the following: warn front (thanks Greg) and rear bumpers (complete w/Warn 9.0 winch, shackles, lights, hoop & swing away tire carrier, aev corner guards, gas filler cover, kc slimlights & windshield mounts, a whole bunch of stuff from cooltech llc (cb mount, cb antenna license plate mount, cb switch console & exhaust relocation kit), hand-held cb w/speaker and seat covers (from this site)...,

I'll update w/pics...

Also, great site... I may not post much, but I visit daily (more than a few times daily) and appreciate the info provided by members. Reading through the site has helped me in making decisions in which products, manufacturers and suppliers to use as well as to which mods I actually want to integrate in my rig. Keep up the good work.

Quick Reply: Making progress...