Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Maxis mudders

Old 01-30-2009, 01:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Maxis mudders

Has anyone that has had maxis gumbo mudders ever notice that they were somewhat "bouncy" while driving on the open hwy. I had
305-70-17 and they seem to make the jk wonder on dippy roads. If anyone else has had this problem please chime in . I am ready to make a new purchase in tires
Old 01-30-2009, 03:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ACIDHEAD
Has anyone that has had maxis gumbo mudders ever notice that they were somewhat "bouncy" while driving on the open hwy. I had
305-70-17 and they seem to make the jk wonder on dippy roads. If anyone else has had this problem please chime in . I am ready to make a new purchase in tires
never had them, but what psi were you running? sounds more like an air pressure issue than the tire itself, but I could be wrong. in that size, about 30-32 lbs is about the norm....

Quick Reply: Maxis mudders