Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Mopar 2 inch lift kit

Old 06-05-2011, 07:46 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ChryslerChris
Follow-up question - if I went with 33's, I heard my speedo and MPG meter will no longer be calibrated to the new tire size. Is that true? What do I need to do to get it in-sync again?
You can either go to the dealer and get them to calibrate it for you (all done via Computer) or if you have a Pro Cal or similar you can do it your self.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by aratson
For a week I ran 35" on my two door with flat's. It was fine although when fully articulated or loaded down in the rear I did get some rub.

Now I am running Rubi tires till I can budget a lift.

I think If you are wanting to test the waters going with flat fenders such as the Bushwhackers (love mine!) plus 32-33" tires is a good way to start. This will allow you to get some good off roading in without busting the bank and allow you to learn what you are wanting out of your Jeep.

That's great advice - I'm definitely leaning that way Will post pics once I change out!
Old 06-07-2011, 04:08 AM
JK Super Freak

The damage is done. Man my wallet aches now But I love it!

Quick Reply: Mopar 2 inch lift kit