JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Modified JK Tech (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/)
-   -   My thoughts on lifts (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/my-thoughts-lifts-288269/)

karls 02-01-2014 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by mikestoick (Post 3826104)
and again, a jku eh? Ask dirtman, they are piss poor.

So "piss poor" that he owns one?

It's someone's bed time, have your mom tuck you in then go join Pirate tomorrow morning. Take astroglide with you, you can thank us later.

mikestoick 02-01-2014 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by karls (Post 3826106)
So "piss poor" that he owns one? It's someone's bed time, have your mom tuck you in then go join Pirate tomorrow morning. Take astroglide with you, you can thank us later.

haha idk, he said it. Beg the oracle for the answer.

mikestoick 02-01-2014 07:38 PM

And astroglide?--- premium lubricant, you may want that for the circle jerk.

meep97 02-01-2014 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by mikestoick (Post 3826117)
And astroglide?--- premium lubricant, you may want that for the circle jerk.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...utthurt-ad.jpg

robsjeep9 02-01-2014 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by mikestoick (Post 3826146)
haha ok yea you can think that. I was seriously cool being cool before tonight. Now, yes, i drank a few and dont care. Ill be deleting my acct. (lemme head you guys off, "yay for us!")
So far in this forum i have found a bunch if arguing and a select few who walk around with their chest puffed out because they think they are all knowing lords of jeeps. Cool haha. Congrats! Thats not what "the jeep thing is about" have fun jizzin on rocks and suckin dirtmans dick.

Wow Mike I never commented on your other thread (bummed out about your jeep) because it seemed to me you were just bored and needed to hang out somewhere to chat and kill time..... Especially after being dumped recently(smart girl :) ) I was actually surprised so many guys were responding to it. But your rude comments clearly show your immaturity and why you're single.... Bub-bye I'm sure you'll be back under a different name or something.

jadmt 02-02-2014 05:16 AM

You know what sucks is this thread is the most informative thread on the net and it has been screwed with by one jack wad. Number one reason I see people with more knowledge then the average person stop posting.

HardRooster 02-02-2014 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by jadmt (Post 3826301)
You know what sucks is this thread is the most informative thread on the net and it has been screwed with by one jack wad. Number one reason I see people with more knowledge then the average person stop posting.

Like button. :thumbsup:

Jeepin' Bear 02-06-2014 10:49 AM

This was one of the most informative threads I have ever read on a Forum of this type. Thank you for the time and obvious effort you put into it. I hope it picks back up again.

Enjoy the day.

08REDROCKX 02-06-2014 12:42 PM

I actually wish I would have read this post before I lifted my JK, I might have made a better choice. When I bought my JK I gave no thought to changing or trimming fenders, I immediately slapped on a lift kit to clear bigger tires. I bought a cheap kit and have fought road handling ever since..... I wish I would have stayed stock longer to figure out what I really wanted/needed.

Note to Mike: I actually get what you are saying(like the front bumper up for snow) but you are handling it wrong. First, If you disagree(or want to add) with someone who is as well respected as Dirtman is, you just give your opinion/facts and move on. Keep your points clean and try to back them up with facts. If you do that you will earn people's respect and they will seriously consider your points. Try to make your point clear on the first post because reposting to clearify your first point normally is followed with other posts trying to get you to lose your cool(they smell blood, they know you feel misunderstood). I've been there, sometimes I was wrong.....sometimes we were both right/wrong......sometimes I was right but no one was listening......that's life. Sarcasm will get you in trouble, it is funny when you agree but it is often twisted when you do not.

ncalenda 02-07-2014 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by 08REDROCKX (Post 3830046)
I actually wish I would have read this post before I lifted my JK, I might have made a better choice. When I bought my JK I gave no thought to changing or trimming fenders, I immediately slapped on a lift kit to clear bigger tires. I bought a cheap kit and have fought road handling ever since..... I wish I would have stayed stock longer to figure out what I really wanted/needed.

What would you do diff today? I'm thinking of doing 2.5 lift with 34's, the AEV kit. Looks like what you did.