Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need ARB install manual and info

Old 01-08-2011, 09:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need ARB install manual and info

Hey fella's!

I just baught an ARB front bumper.. It is basically new... but I didn't get any manual with it... any ideas on where I can download one? been looking for hours! Alternatively a forum install guide, you video would work.

Just thought I'd throw this out there.. the thing is painted factory silver... it's a damn nice paint job too.. my Jk is black... so I'm going to have to paint over it. If anyone is interested in saving some cash on a paint job, I'd be willing to trade for a black one.. or sell it for the price of a new black one delivered to me..

The fella I baught it from only had it a few weeks.. He sold his JK to fund the install of a viper engine in a salvage JK.. LOL That'll be ridiculous.

Anyhow.. if you happen upon this, and are interested... hurry.. I will be sanding it, and getting it ready for some bed liner very soon.. maybe tomorrow...

In the mean time.. Thanks for any help on the install instructions!
Old 01-09-2011, 12:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have it in PDF format i can email it to you If you like... Just pm me with an email address...

Last edited by rndptkea; 01-09-2011 at 12:31 AM.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thank you!

Quick Reply: Need ARB install manual and info