Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need Computer flashed.......set Flashpaq back to Stock?

Old 09-26-2014, 11:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Computer flashed.......set Flashpaq back to Stock?

I have the 430N and am installing a backup camera and need to take it to the stealership to have them flash the comp for the new sales code/vin to tell the stereo to allow the stereo to recognize the stereo. Do I need to set it back to "stock" before I take it in or is this something that the "overlay" on the tune that is there? Thoughts or experiences? TIA
Old 09-26-2014, 12:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blownss
I have the 430N and am installing a backup camera and need to take it to the stealership to have them flash the comp for the new sales code/vin to tell the stereo to allow the stereo to recognize the stereo. Do I need to set it back to "stock" before I take it in or is this something that the "overlay" on the tune that is there? Thoughts or experiences? TIA
Yes , you should set the jeep back to stock according to Flashpaq .

Quick Reply: Need Computer flashed.......set Flashpaq back to Stock?