Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need help

Old 10-17-2009, 04:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help

Tomorrow I will start my install on my lift kit. I ordered a teraflex 3" with front lower FlexArms and rear upper FlexArms. Can anyone tell me the measurements for these flex arms. Thanks for the help.
Old 10-17-2009, 05:16 PM
JK Freak

Your kit will come with a sheet that tells you TFs recommended lengths. Also look at the project-jk write up. I used the project jk measurements as my staring point, had to do some minor tweaking to get my caster, driveshaft angle, etc. set.
Old 10-17-2009, 09:43 PM
JK Junkie

Not sure if you have a 2 or 4dr JK, but below is the info taken from TeraFlex for a 4dr...

Front Lower

Driver side = 23 7/8"
Passenger = 24 1/8"

Rear Uppers
Drivers & Passenger = 18 3/8"
Old 10-18-2009, 01:16 AM
JK Freak

If the kit did not come with measurements, go to the Teraflex website for them. The measurements that Teraflex have are great and will get you setup.

Quick Reply: Need help