Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help deciding on exhaust on 2012 JKU

Old 02-21-2013, 09:43 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Need help deciding on exhaust on 2012 JKU

Hi all,
I'm looking to redo my exhaust on my 2012 JKU this spring to get a nicer sound out of my 3.6. Two systems that have caught my eye from YouTube clips are the DynoMax Super Turbo and the DynoMax Ultraflow. Any comments/tips/other suggestions? Any input is appreciated!
Old 02-22-2013, 08:12 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JKinMA
Hi all,
I'm looking to redo my exhaust on my 2012 JKU this spring to get a nicer sound out of my 3.6. Two systems that have caught my eye from YouTube clips are the DynoMax Super Turbo and the DynoMax Ultraflow. Any comments/tips/other suggestions? Any input is appreciated!
I personally prefer the Evolution Competition System with the Ultra Flo round muffler. This moves it out of the way of the bulky rear muffler and also the resonator. It is about a 5 or so out of 10 on sound.
The Super Turbo AXLE back is a a bit louder than stock but much smaller and not as restrictive and an easy install.
Either way our systems come with our 90 day Sound and Performance Guarantee.
Made in the USA.
Stainless steel construction and limited lifetime guarantee.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:14 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Dynomax
I personally prefer the Evolution Competition System with the Ultra Flo round muffler. This moves it out of the way of the bulky rear muffler and also the resonator. It is about a 5 or so out of 10 on sound.
The Super Turbo AXLE back is a a bit louder than stock but much smaller and not as restrictive and an easy install.
Made in the USA.

This is what I have and love it. Not too loud until you get into it.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:30 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Dynomax
Made in the USA.
I have this on my 2012 two door and I love it. Not loud but has a nice growl especially around 2500rpm and up. Also love that it dumps before the rear and leaves lots of room in the rear where the other bulky tin can sat

Quick Reply: Need help deciding on exhaust on 2012 JKU