Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

need help with stage 2 build!

Old 05-01-2011, 10:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help with stage 2 build!

ok guys, i'm needing help deciding on what or how i should go about with stage 2 of my 2dr. just got back from moab last week and of course there were an outrageous amount of sick rigs out there and i would like mine to be up there by the time next year rolls around. i'm just needing a little help on what direction to go, i mean there's alot of different routes one could go with out there. some pictures wouldn't hurt either. thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0293.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	155655  
Old 05-01-2011, 10:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

I like the beer can bumper mod you have in that pic. I would find a way to fit some 38" tires or bigger. Long arm suspension like the ones from Evo. Overkill Engineering fenders and bumpers. Maybe some Atomic Axles or at least some nice Dynatrac axles. River Raider weld in roll cage. Those are just some of my favorite items I would like to purchase.

www.offroadengineering.com
www.overkilleng.com
www.riverraider.com
www.atomicaxle.com
Old 05-01-2011, 11:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by cyberfalco
I like the beer can bumper mod you have in that pic. I would find a way to fit some 38" tires or bigger. Long arm suspension like the ones from Evo. Overkill Engineering fenders and bumpers. Maybe some Atomic Axles or at least some nice Dynatrac axles. River Raider weld in roll cage. Those are just some of my favorite items I would like to purchase.

www.offroadengineering.com
www.overkilleng.com
www.riverraider.com
www.atomicaxle.com
as far as the beer can bumper that's unfortunatley the bumper that has been on it since i bought the jeep. i'm just torn between getting the brawler lite front bumper that everyone seems to be running right now, or try something a little different. trust me, i would love to run 37's, i think they look sick on a 2 dr. as far as some pro rock axles i think that's more of a stage 3 build cuz that's some serious coin! thanks for the input.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

I wasn't making fun of your bumper. I just noticed there was a beer can or some kind of can sitting on it in that pic.

Last edited by cyberfalco; 05-01-2011 at 02:53 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

The Poison Spyder stuff looks good. I also like the Mountain Off Road and River Raider stuff.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:50 PM
JK Super Freak

oh I didn't take it as you were making fun. It's an empty keystone light beer can lol. I live poison spider but everyone is running there stuff. River raider is good stuff ad well. Too many decisions!!!!

Quick Reply: need help with stage 2 build!