Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Newbie questions

Old 04-22-2011, 09:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome to the forum and let the mods begin!!! i had quadratec ones but some how lost one looking at buying another set though
Old 04-22-2011, 09:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have the RR mats in the front and love em. deep tread and the fit is perfect.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:39 AM
JK Newbie

I have the husky liners and they're great. I've seen the quadratec ones and they look great too. Choose either the huskys, quadratec, or mopar ones based on your needs/wants and I'm sure you'll be happy.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:40 AM
JK Super Freak

Congrats! Welcome to the forum!

I have the Weathertech mats front, rear, and cargo....like them a lot, bit spendy, but fit perfectly.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:40 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

For the headlights, unless you must have HIDs, go with the IPF headlights from Northridge4x4.

http://northridge4x4.com/proddetail.php?prod=IPF-920H4

I bought these before the option for white bulbs so I got the blue bulbs. Absolutely do not like the blue bulbs (anyone into ricer cars probably would approve, I'm not). So, I replaced the bulbs with the cheapest Sylvania Halogen bulbs at local store ($20/pair). These lights are fantastic. I've run side-by-side with vehicles with stock headlights, as well as those infernal blue IPF bulbs, and the cheap Sylvania bulbs provide a better pattern and are easier to see the road with (though it does appear yellow when compared with the blue bulbs). On top of that, the lens assembly looks like it belongs on a Jeep. The stock lens assembly looks like something that a B-grade sci-fi movie would use to shoot laser beams out of.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

for head lights i would go with h.i.d.s. but with the high and low bean mine are great not one complaint with them
Old 04-22-2011, 10:32 AM
JK Newbie

I have the IPFs from Northridge4x4.com as well and they are great - couldn't imagine not having them!

Quick Reply: Newbie questions