Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

no fuse!

Old 11-27-2013, 01:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no fuse!

No fuse in dash display, hit up autozone and didnt throw a code, well besides my "evap leak" so researched and found about a 60a fuse that could of went bad. Replaced fuse still acting funny. Key fob doesnt work, starting fine but when I shut off there is a delay (like pull key out and still runs a sec or so) last is my clock on radio resets after I turn off key. Other than that everything works fine. Any other "fuses" or what??
Old 11-27-2013, 01:58 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 165 Likes on 143 Posts

Make SURE the fuse in the white plastic holder is seated ALL the way down.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ya made sure it was seated, even took it out of housing, installed it to no avail....damn computers lol
Old 11-27-2013, 04:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ya gettin ridiculous now, dont know what to do! Since my fob doesnt work, have to unlock door WITH key..even unlocking with key makes horn sound!?! Too many beers to keep messing with it tonight, any suggestions other than clippin horn wire lol
Old 11-28-2013, 05:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

UPDATE! well im glad I didnt start cutting wires last night on my beer fueled thankgiving eve, cause I found the prob! Right by the IOD fuse lies a 20a fuse, it was blown lol fixed it smh, thanks for the input and everyone have a happy thanksgiving!

Quick Reply: no fuse!