Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

no problem lift kit

Old 05-08-2008, 07:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no problem lift kit

I am looking to lift my 2dr wrangler. I am looking for a 2 or 2.5 inch lift, with all the bells and whistles. I am looking for a lift that is proven to work well with the least amount of heart ache, and has the very good customer support to go along with it. If that exist I would live for some input.

Thanks!
Old 05-08-2008, 07:13 PM
JK Super Freak

I would suggest the Old Man Emu kit with medium springs. Great kit that is very popular. For the best customer service, with any kit you choose I highly recommend David at Northridge 4X4. Recently he called someone to let them know they had the wrong shocks and he was sending new ones to replace them. There was nothing wrong with the original shocks. The new shocks will have a bit more droop than the first ones that were installed. The end user did not even know and got the call from David out of the blue.......

That is true customer service that you will probably not get from anywhere else, especially in this industry. David could teach many companies about customer service!
Old 05-08-2008, 08:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

I agree that David is outstanding and I also have to say that TeraFlex as a manufacturer and Joe on this forum are excellent to deal with. David didn't even carry what i needed but he and Joe arranged it so I could buy from David and take advantage of the free shipping.

Not often that i will ask a supplier what to buy (they all just want my money) but I have no issues with asking David or Joe.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:24 PM
JK Newbie

Old Man Emu

David @ Northridge
Old 05-08-2008, 08:28 PM
JK Freak

Old Man Emu and Northridge.

The ride is great and it looks great to.

My only complaint is the bowed springs, which is not at the fault of the OME stuff(I dont think).......... but I dont know what is causing it, a couple of other members have the same problem and some dont, so I dont know.

This isnt a heartache tho Im happy with it other than the bow............... unless you dont want the bow I might think about it though, because it is possible that it will be there

Quick Reply: no problem lift kit