Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

North Texas Jeepers

Old 04-03-2012, 05:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default North Texas Jeepers

To anyone who lives in the north Texas are.... Rough day today. Hope everyone made it out ok from the beating Dallas and Fort Worth took today. Let it be known that there are fellow keepers willing to lend a hand where a hand is needed.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:44 PM
JK Freak

I am getting hammered with lightning, rain and winds right now......another wild stormy night in Texas. The Jeep is tucked away in the garage. I hope we don't see a twister tonight. Had one touch down not far from the house last year.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Missed my home by 1 mile, missed my kids' school by 1000 feet. Some wicked destruction in Arlington. You see clips on the news and it doesn't hit until you see people picking up their clothes from their front yards just down the street from your own home. I was humbled looking around late this afternoon.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Certainly one of the crazier weather days we've had in a while. I haven't heard of any serious injuries. Thank God for that.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm up here just on the other side of the river and that's all I was listening to on WBAP. Sounded like y'all were going through some rough stuff. Even though yall are texans I hope everyone made it out safe.

Quick Reply: North Texas Jeepers