Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OBD Jscan

Old 06-26-2019, 06:52 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey I just started using this app tonight on my 2007 JKU. No issues so far. Was able to turn off that horn honk on lock, fix DRL for new halo LED headlights I installed. Haven’t gotten too much more into it than that.

Was hoping to have a way to adjust the slow throttle response but not sure it will do that, or I just haven’t dug in far enough yet
Old 07-11-2019, 05:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Been running mine for a while now,works greats far ,wish I would have had this before dropping $300 on my Flashcal
Old 07-15-2019, 11:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Also a new JScan user here. Can't say enough good things about it. My 2011 JKU has 35's and using JScan I was able to adjust for the correct tire size which of course corrected the speedometer by 4MPH, which then made a very noticeable improvement in the shifting of the tranny. Great stuff.

Quick Reply: OBD Jscan