Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Off Road Evolution Fox 2" Air Bump Stop System

Old 06-09-2008, 08:21 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NE Wrangling
Any details on the coil over kits for the front. After looking at the site these caught my eye as I'm looking to upgrade shock and springs. I like what I see but the pic is kind of small for looking at the details. I'd like to understand what's entailed in the install from let's say stock and how much lift it would provide. Can I dial it for a 3" setup?
The front coilover kits for the JK's are available now.
The kit includes:
Upper shock towers, lower shock mounts, all hardware and limit straps. Shocks are sold seperately.
They can be used with most manufactures 12" and 14" coilovers. We recommend 12" coilovers on Short Arm Kits and 12"or 14" coilovers on Long Arm kits.
Also available is the front weld on air bump brackets which includes CNC laser cut plates that mounts an air bump stop on the front.
The advantage to a coilover kit is you have full control of damping from soft to stiff (internally) as well as adjustable ride height and increased wheel travel. Basically they give you the option of fully customizing you ride and look to the way you prefer it.

Quick Reply: Off Road Evolution Fox 2" Air Bump Stop System