Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Offeoad boar winch.

Old 07-11-2018, 06:12 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Offeoad boar winch.

It's been awhile since I've been on the forum since I traded in my 2011 Jk Rubicon. In the last 1.5 yrs I've picked up my wife a 2016 JK 75th anniversary and my daughter 2017 JK sport. Both are 2 door. So my question has or does anyone in the forum have any experience or knowledge on the Offeoad Boar 12000lb synthetic line winch from amazon? I've found some stuff on the web and it doesn't sound bad. Price is awesome but only comes with a 1 yr commerical warranty. Yes I'm on a small budget for now. I was thinking of putting this on my daughters JK.
Old 07-12-2018, 07:33 AM
JK Newbie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the same winch with a different name. It is awesome! Was first introduced in Australia years ago and I read a lot of positive reviews from down under.
Old 07-12-2018, 02:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well, I dunno. Being that most synthetic lines cost more than this...

Not sure I'd trust it to rescue me. Maybe for looks or chores around the farm it would be OK.
Old 07-15-2018, 09:41 PM
Super Moderator

Received 206 Likes on 180 Posts

It looks like the same winch as the Harbor Freight Badlands winch, which also looks like the Engo winches. They're solid winches for the price, likely the best value winches available. Seeing it also comes with a synthetic line and an aluminum fair lead, seems like a great deal. If ones available on Amazon, I would also recommend picking up the wireless remote for it along with it, or stop into HF and get theirs. It also looks like it may include a wireless remote as well?

Last edited by Rednroll; 07-15-2018 at 09:45 PM.

Quick Reply: Offeoad boar winch.