Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Ok... crowdsourcing says go 35s...

Old 11-27-2009, 01:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got 3.73's as well but I'm still going to the 35's. I'll deal with the gears later. I figure it helps me to be a safer driver anyway if I don't have expectations that it can take off!!
Old 11-27-2009, 01:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

i just bought all of my gear today, 3.5" RE lift with 35's. I can't wait to put everything on. I'll post more after the install.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CreepJeep67
I've got 3.73's as well but I'm still going to the 35's. I'll deal with the gears later. I figure it helps me to be a safer driver anyway if I don't have expectations that it can take off!!
Since we are close by you should drive mine with the 33's and 3.73's. I really wonder though how much difference you get with different tires that weigh more. I really think my Procomp M/T tires are heavy as they weigh in at 90lb on the Procomp rim. I would be curious to see how much more the 35's would weigh..

Quick Reply: Ok... crowdsourcing says go 35s...