Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

OME lift- Which One (HELP!)

Old 01-04-2009, 10:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wvextremist
I got my HD lift installed and it is perfect. I love it. I kept the rubi tires and wheels and I think its great. It looks like what I think it should come from the factory as. Its not to big or outrageous and its great on road as well as off.

Thanks again for the help guys
Hey WV, glad to hear that OME kit is working out for you. Did you do the HD springs in the front and rear? How is the rake? The reason I am asking, is that I am replacing my BB with the 2.5 HD coils front and rear and really don't want to use any more spacer. I have the stubby bumper and winch up front, and I am curious as to exactly how much it sags.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a small amount of rake (less than stock) however I see it as potentially level with the addition of a shrockworks rear bumper

Quick Reply: OME lift- Which One (HELP!)