Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Overhead Console--- Rock Hard

Old 03-12-2007, 07:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Overhead Console--- Rock Hard

my concept for an overhead console was to use one of tuffys boxes and mount it on the rock hard semi cage. i all ready ordered the semi cage when eric from tuffy email me that they are just finishing the console for a jk- i did not want to say much as they plan a press release with pics.
also if you are interested in the semi cage there is one left per lewis!!!

the rockster
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
from Rock HardWe are making the jigs this week and making 6 units. 4 are sold so
just give me a call and we will get one to you.
I don't have the exact cost so what I am doing is the same as the YJ &
CJ cages. That will go up a little or stay the same so you will not
get hooked and maybe a good deal.

$559.95 for the front and $149.95 for the rear 4 door unit. Do not
have the 2 door rear unit done.
308-750-4690
thanks
Lewis

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FROM TUFFY-Good morning,
Yes, we have just finished the final prototype for our JK Overhead Console! Although a full production run has not been completed, we are currently taking advance orders. The retail price is $262 plus shipping. This Overhead Console will bolt right in either the 2 door or 4 door with no drilling required! (part #142-01)

Please reply should you have any other questions or comments!

Thanks,

Eric Kuhlman

Tuffy Security Products

www.tuffyproducts.com

970-564-1762 Local

800-348-8339 Toll Free

970-564-1783 Fax
Old 03-12-2007, 08:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Your Rack

Originally Posted by sgt rock
my concept for an overhead console was to use one of tuffys boxes and mount it on the rock hard semi cage. i all ready ordered the semi cage when eric from tuffy email me that they are just finishing the console for a jk- i did not want to say much as they plan a press release with pics.
also if you are interested in the semi cage there is one left per lewis!!!

the rockster
from Rock HardWe are making the jigs this week and making 6 units. 4 are sold so
just give me a call and we will get one to you.
I don't have the exact cost so what I am doing is the same as the YJ &
CJ cages. That will go up a little or stay the same so you will not
get hooked and maybe a good deal.

$559.95 for the front and $149.95 for the rear 4 door unit. Do not
have the 2 door rear unit done.
308-750-4690
thanks
Lewis

FROM TUFFY-Good morning,
Yes, we have just finished the final prototype for our JK Overhead Console! Although a full production run has not been completed, we are currently taking advance orders. The retail price is $262 plus shipping. This Overhead Console will bolt right in either the 2 door or 4 door with no drilling required! (part #142-01)

Please reply should you have any other questions or comments!

Thanks,

Eric Kuhlman

Tuffy Security Products

www.tuffyproducts.com

970-564-1762 Local

800-348-8339 Toll Free

970-564-1783 Fax
Hey sarg

How did the rack @ Tierra turn out,
Old 03-12-2007, 08:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Puddlz

sarge sez'

glad to have meet you fine folks at the tierra run....but first off i hope all is ok with your house as i noticed you lived in the hills of anahiem....

wait till you see the trailer ... i hope one day we can gather up all the folks in so cal, nevada and arizona to run the mojave trail.....
http://www.adventuretrailers.com/
the rockster
semper fi

Quick Reply: Overhead Console--- Rock Hard