Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Please help.

Old 08-30-2008, 06:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help.

I feel lik I should be able to figure this out but am missing something. I am ready to install a jks front adjustable track bar. My question is... how do I know the wheels are straight for my measurements? I have the ome hd lift... so the axle cant be center can it? My measurements are showing the axle is almost center. I did the rear and that was easy since they are always straight. The rear was out a good inch, adjusted the track bar out 1/2 inch. If the wheels are even 1/4 inch off left or right, my measurements will be off and I will make a wrong adjustment to the track bar. Am I over htinking this?

Last edited by cgtweet; 08-30-2008 at 06:10 AM.
Old 08-30-2008, 06:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default re

Thanks... For some reason I cdidn't see the answer. I knew it was there...:-) Just needed somebody else's eyes. That is what sux about working on htings by yourself... no one to bounce htings off of.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Quick Reply: Please help.