Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Poison Spider Bumper

Old 05-07-2008, 06:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poison Spider Bumper

Does anybody have their front stinger bumper?
Old 05-07-2008, 09:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Never mind.

I just got off the phone with them and they don't plan on even producing this bumper until maybe July. I also found out, for those who ordered or wanted their rock sliders and plan on using them (extreme use they call it) they are redesigning those as well, so who know when those will be available.

So basically poison spider customs and their distributors offer these products, with no mention of wait times, production dates, availability and so on.

So why offer something if they are not available or there is no build date in sight
Old 05-07-2008, 09:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Did they say how or why they are redesigning them? I've got a pair of Rocker Knockers, without the slider plate, that I won through a local promotion. I'm wondering if they decided on a different mounting design maybe?
Old 05-07-2008, 12:45 PM
JK Junkie

Hmmm, I'm glad that I Read this thread, I was about to pull the trigger on the PSC rockers. Now I may just have to go A to Z.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MELONHED
Did they say how or why they are redesigning them? I've got a pair of Rocker Knockers, without the slider plate, that I won through a local promotion. I'm wondering if they decided on a different mounting design maybe?
From what I got is if you plan on using them for looks or the occasional bump/slide you can still order those (production start this month some time), but if you plan on using them for their actual purpose, rock protection, they are redesigning those. The ones you can still order only attach the the body (looking at the pictures) and not the frame.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BLKRUBI
Hmmm, I'm glad that I Read this thread, I was about to pull the trigger on the PSC rockers. Now I may just have to go A to Z.
I wanted their sliders and bumper, but I guess they don't want business because they are not producing anything. However, they will be more than happy to take your order/money.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what's A to Z ?
Old 05-16-2008, 07:31 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by element981
I wanted their sliders and bumper, but I guess they don't want business because they are not producing anything. However, they will be more than happy to take your order/money.
Who, PSC or A to Z?

Originally Posted by pkdailey4
what's A to Z ?
Atozfabrication .com. Toad and some others have their sliders and they are aupposed to be top notch.
Old 05-16-2008, 08:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

PSC.....
Old 05-16-2008, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

if you like the look of the poison spider you should check out the redrockfab ones.

Quick Reply: Poison Spider Bumper