Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Powertank and soft top

Old 03-02-2010, 04:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Powertank and soft top

I got me a Powertank mounted on my roll bar and it works fine with my hard top, but im putting on a new Mopar soft top tomorrow and I think ill have to move it...any ideas?
Old 03-02-2010, 04:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

I had the same problem. I had to buy one of the powertank aluminum (spelling?) tank mounts and mounted it on the rear fender wall in the trunk. Remember to mount it at thier recommended angle to prevent freezing while you use it.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Five-O JK
I had the same problem. I had to buy one of the powertank aluminum (spelling?) tank mounts and mounted it on the rear fender wall in the trunk. Remember to mount it at thier recommended angle to prevent freezing while you use it.
I knew someone was going to say that!!
Old 03-02-2010, 07:32 PM
JK Freak

I put in a tuffy drawer in the back cargo which locks. I keep my power tank in there. I take it out to use. I keep my tools in the drawer too. I have my top off most of the summer.

Quick Reply: Powertank and soft top